duraflame® Hermosa Fire Pit with 42" Tile Top
Translated from the Spanish language, Hermosa means beautiful or lovely; two of the many outstanding qualities that define our duraflame® Hermosa Fire Pit. The duraflame® Hermosa Fire Pit was designed and built with quality craftmanship in mind. The high quality stainless steel burner rated at 50,000 BTU/Hour allows this fire feature to be used with Lava Rock (Included) or Fire Glass. With a 42” wide tile top and 24” base, a standard 20 lb LP tank can be stored underneath and easily accessed by the gas tank access door. Our most lightweight fire pit yet, the duraflame® Hermosa weighs in at a mere 88 lbs. The duraflame® fire pits are known for longevity and value. In addition to the fire pit, we will include Lava Rock and a Vinyl Cover.
Our duraflame® Hermosa Fire Pit boasts the following features:
- Size: 42” x 24” | Weight: 88 lbs
- High Quality Tile Table Top
- Stainless Steel Burner | 50,000 BTU/Hour
- Lava Rock & Vinyl Cover Included
- Gas Tank Access Door for a Standard 20 lb LP Tank
- Natural Gas Orifice Conversion Included
Manufactured and distributed by American Fire Glass™, under license from Duraflame, Inc. duraflame, the flame symbol and logo are registered trademarks of Duraflame, Inc.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of Califronia to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- ADVERTENCIA: Este producto puede exponerlo a productos químicos como el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de California como causa de cáncer, y el monóxido de carbono, el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de Califronia como causa de defectos de nacimiento u otros daños reproductivos. Para obtener más información www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.